We think you'll love working here. Take a look as our founder, Jake Schloegel shares why
The top 3 reasons to join our team
- You'll feel like family here. Just ask a current team member.
- We take quality very seriously. This goes for our projects and the character of every team member.
- You'll grow here. We'll help you advance your skills and meet your goals.
Hear from a few of our current team members
Shannon Washam -
Jeff Penrose -
Director of Office Production
To explore a career with us, click the button below.
Schloegel Design Remodel is a locally owned, privately operated, remodeling company in Kansas City, MO. Schloegel Design Remodel has been remodeling the standard in home improvement since 1980! We have immediate openings in our different divisions including our Design Build, Express Kitchens and Baths, and Handyman Services.
We know it's our people who make the remodeling experience exceptional!
We love long-term team members and invest in their benefits
We invest in our team members at levels that far exceed others in the industry.
You can expect:
- Health insurance plan with vision and dental options
- 401K plan with match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Potential company-wide bonus
- Incentive plans
- Tool and travel allowances (where applicable)
- Section 125 pre-tax deduction
Immediate opening and specific requirements
Our hiring process - For us, hiring is a very big deal
If you decide to pursue a career with us know that we believe in a very thorough process. We hire for fit just as much as for skill because we've learned the vital role every team member plays in building the Schloegel brand.
Our process includes:
- Phone interview
- In person interview
- Skills assessment
- Background check with drug screen
- Hands-on testing
- Offer with 2-day trial work along
- Onboarding process with lead
This may seem like a lot, but we know that if a team member is a great fit that’s a good thing for our brand, for their career, and for the broader community of our customers, partners, and neighbors.